|Pricing for Satudays in 2018 and 2019|
|April - October||$3400|
This includes access on Saturday from 8AM-11PM and full access on Fridays from 9AM-9PM for setup and rehearsal.
This also includes tables and chairs for 170 people and use of The Summer House and Carriage Houses for both days.
Friday and Sunday rental is available for above price less $500.
We are closed for Rental from November 1st to April 1st.
Rental Usage and Guidelines
A deposit of 40% will confirm the date and space for your wedding or event. The reservation is considered binding when a signed contract has been received by the House Family Farms and the 40% deposit has been paid.
All renters are expected to abide by the rules and regulations set forth in this agreement and to assume responsibility for the condition of The Barnstone. All renters must adhere to all occupancy regulations:
- The individual signing this agreement must be 21 years or older and is responsible for the groups conduct, respect of the facility and adherence to The Barnstone rules and guidelines.
- The individual signing this agreement agrees to be fully responsible for any damages or losses, including loss of property or theft caused by any person who attends or participates in any use of the facility for the event. Any such costs will be paid by the renter.
- Renters are responsible for clean-up of the facility, leaving it in the same condition it was upon arrival. Lessee must leave facility clean and free of trash and any hazardous materials.
- Renters wishing to use a canopy tent must provide an agreement from the tent company. Tents may only be installed in designated areas.
- Alcoholic Beverages: The Barnstone is not a licensed premise with the state of Ohio. Alcohol may be served at the Barnstone, but not sold on the premise. All alcoholic beverage service will end 30 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Food services: All food at The Barnstone must be prepared offsite with the exception of outside grilling or smoker.